HyperLens OEM Version (for Developers)
HyperLens OEM Version lets you easily integrate the zooming features of HyperLens into your products, simply through command lines, to suit the special visual needs of your customers, especially those with visual impairments.
It will act as not only a powerful screen magnifier for visually impaired people, but also an effective presentation tool for professional presenters, even a visual assistant tool for graphic designers!
Download HyperLens OEM Demo
HyperLensOEMDemo.zip (File Size: 2.62 MB)
System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
HyperLens OEM Version is a standalone Windows executable program, no extra libraries or files are required.
HyperLens OEM Version Features
- Smooth screen magnification in both Shaped Lens/Full Screen view modes
- Zoom level from 1x to 32x of screen magnification
- Real-time zooming through shortcut Ctrl + Mouse Wheel
- Automatic mouse cursor tracking and optional text caret tracking
- Fully adjustable lens shapes (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle and Circle)
- Capabilities to view layered or transparent windows and objects in Enhanced lens mode
HyperLens OEM Version Command Line Examples
||Start HyperLens OEM Version
|HyperLens SetLensShape 0
||Set Lens Shape to Rectangle
|HyperLens SetLensSize 480 360 0
||Set Lens Size to 480 x 360 pixels
|HyperLens SetZoomLevel 250
||Set Zoom Level to 250%
|HyperLens ShowLens 1
||Exit HyperLens OEM Version
Note: More detailed information about the commands and parameters are included in the readme.rtf file in the Demo package.